Let the good times roll at Reno Mardi Gras 2019!
RENO, Nevada — The Rotary Club of Reno invites you the 27th Annual Reno Mardi Gras, on Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 at the Reno Ballroom. Celebrate Fat Tuesday and indulge in some of the area’s best wine, beer, spirits, and cuisine. This event is the largest fundraiser for the region’s oldest Rotary club and benefits service projects in our community and around the world.
Immerse yourself in the traditions, surprises, and culture of Mardi Gras! Showcasing some of Reno’s elite restaurateurs including Café de Thai and Mari Chuy’s Mexican Kitchen, and cocktail purveyors such as Regency Wines and Diagio Spirits, attendees will enjoy Creole, Italian, Latin American, Indian and Scandinavian cuisine, all while sipping on fine wines, craft beers, and boutique spirits. And in true Mardi Gras fashion, music from DJ Fierce and entertainment from Siren Society and the likes are sure to delight, taking you straight to Bourbon Street.
The party starts at 5:30 PM and will conclude at 9:30 PM. VIP tables can be purchased for $1,200 and include reserved table for 10 and recognition. Individual tickets to the event start at $65, and prices increase to $75 on February 9, 2019. Sponsorship opportunities are available, with packages including reserved seating, enhanced recognition and additional benefits starting at $2000. Special room rates for Reno Mardi Gras are available, courtesy of THE ROW.
For more information and to buy tickets or sponsorships, visit mardigrasreno.com.
Contact: Debe Fennell |email@example.com | 775-762-0370 or Cate Kegg firstname.lastname@example.org 775-378-0551
The Rotary Club of Reno exists to create fellowship among business, professional and civic leaders through social activities and charitable projects to meaningfully improve quality of life in the Truckee Meadows and to advance Rotary’s worldwide goals.
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- High ethical standards in business and professions
- The recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations
- The dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service